Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not receiving text/call notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have upgraded to an iphone 7 and my fitbit charge 2 will not receive calls or texts (it was ok on my iphone 6)

All notifications are on and i have even deleted the fitbit from the iphone and repaired them.

I have been on the settings on my phone and all notifications are on 

please can anyone help I am lost without this feature on my fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @waitec1, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

If you have your old phone around, it's possible the tracker is still trying to communicate with it, which is causing you to not receive Notifications. If your old phone is around, please go to its Bluetooth Settings, check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device. 

If you don't have your old phone around, please go to your new one's settings > Fitbit > Notifications and make sure the following is enabled:

• Allow Notifications
  • Show in Notification Center
  • Show on Lock Screen. 

Then, make sure your tracker is not currently in the 'do not disturb' mode by pressing down the button for 2 seconds, a message and a vibration will let you know if Notifications have been turned on or off. 

Finally, if that doesn't seem to be the case, let's try to set up notifications again by going to the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone 7 and removing the tracker from the list of paired devices. Then open the Fitbit app, tap on account > Charge 2 > Notifications and enable them again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

All sorted now thank you. It was the notifications on the actual Fitbit itself 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @waitec1, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply! Smiley Happy

I'm glad to know you're issue has now been resolved! In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Happy stepping! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes