Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Tiles from Dashboard: Steps, Kilometers, floors etc.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, as of about an hour ago, I'm missing all of my 'useful' tiles -- steps, floors, kilometers walked, etc. The only tiles remaining are the ones I don't actually use -- weight, water, food, exercise. I have checked the 'edit' function and looked for 'hidden' tiles. There are none. I've restarted the app, restarted my phone (iPhone 6s), and deleted and re-downloaded the app, etc. I've also compared my app interface with that of my wife: All of her tiles are there, but when I check for the same tiles in my app, they are nowhere to be found. 

Please help!

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

That sounds like your fitbit is no longer connected (the ones that are left are the ones you can use without having a fitbit).

I would try going  into the account section of the app and adding your fitbit again as a new device.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

That sounds like your fitbit is no longer connected (the ones that are left are the ones you can use without having a fitbit).

I would try going  into the account section of the app and adding your fitbit again as a new device.

Best Answer

SteveH,

That did the trick! Thanks a lot!

BB

Best Answer
0 Votes