Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not vibrating with notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an iPhone 7 and a charge 2 that used to be my husbands. He transferred all my data from my charge 2 to his when my screen got cracked. 
since then, no buzz with notifications. I have searched all over and can’t find any info on how to fix this. Can you help, please!!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Gogetumgirl, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, welcome back!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know if your Charge 2 is not vibrating only with notifications or is it not vibrating at all? For example, your device doesn't vibrate with notifications but it does with a silent alarm? If you haven't already done so, please restart your Fitbit following the next steps:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. 
  4. Press and hold the button to restart your tracker:
    • For Charge 2—press and hold the button on your tracker for 4 seconds. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
  5. Unplug your tracker from the charging cable.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an iPhone 8. This is happening to me. I have tried deleting app and reinstalling, restarting phone and Fitbit charge2. Phone and Fitbit are both up to date please help 

Best Answer

I wish someone from Fitbit would help us. I also have done all things suggested with no change. HELP!!!

Best Answer

I’m thinking of just giving up !! 

Best Answer