Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 sync and notifications issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi can anyone help I set my charge 2 up with my iPad originally.

I then have successfully been using it with my iPhone 6 too and getting notifications on it. But...Just recently it has stopped sending notifications to my iPhone and I cannot get sync all day on either device! any more can anyone help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hican anyone help I set my charge to up with my iPad originally. I then have successfully been using it with my iPhone 6 and getting notifications on it. Just recently it has stopped sending notifications to my iPhone and I cannot get sync all day on any more can anyone help

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Swimgymswim  If both the iPhone and iPad are nearby, try turning off the bluetooth on one device.  For instance, turn it off on the iPad, then see if it will sync to the phone.  The trackers can only sync to one device at a time.

Maybe that will help~

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ah -I did wonder about that! Yes I tried that, it syncs iPhone fine like that but doesn't give notifications still even though turned on on both!
I set it up originally on iPad. Then set it up on iPhone , notifications worked for first few weeks. Now notifications not working and have it just set to iPhone

Sent from my iPhone. Clare
Best Answer

Hello @Swimgymswim, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you board! It's always nice to see you around too @Kmransom123, I hope you're having a great day. Smiley Happy

@Swimgymswim, as @Kmransom123 mentioned, Fitbit trackers can only sync to one device at a time, this is also true when receiving Notifications, only one device can be paired to the tracker when receiving them. 

If your Charge 2 is having trouble receiving Notifications, please restart it, then make sure it's not currently on the "do not disturb" mode by pressing down the button for 2 seconds while on the clock face. A vibration and a message will let you know if Notifications have been turned on or off. 

If this is not the case, let's restart Notifications on the device of your choice:

1. Go to the Bluetooth devices on both your iPhone and iPad and check if Charge 2 is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget Device
  2. Restart the device that's going to be connected to your tracker.
  3. Open the Fitbit app, tap on Account > Charge 2 > Notifications and enable them once again.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes