Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 exercise tracking missing heart rate zones

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Back in August of 2019 and before then, the Fitbit app would show heart rate zones in manually tracked exercises, along with a GPS map and calories burned. But ever since September of 2019, my Fitbit app has only shown GPS and calories burned in manual exercise tracking, NOT heart rate zones. I have screenshots to show the difference, but I do not know how to attach them.

To be clear, my Fitbit Charge 3’s heart rate tracking still works in general, and the regular heart rate module in the app still works just fine—it is only the heart rate in the exercise tracking module that does not work. The heart rate zones work for auto-tracked exercise, but I prefer the manual-tracked exercise and this is where the heart rate doesn’t show anymore.

I have an iPhone 8 with the newest version of the Fitbit app. A live chat support agent got me updated to the latest version of the app but it doesn’t seem to have helped. The bug still persists. Case number: 34968339

My issue is like that seen in this other post, and it was never solved there either: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Charge-3/Time-in-Heart-Rate-Zone-not-showing-in-Exercise/td-p/364490...

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @RedZone908. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I am sorry to hear the heart rate is not showing in the Fitbit app for the manually tracked exercises. Thanks for trying to resolve this and provide screenshots, I am here to help. I appreciate your efforts, you can follow these steps to attach a screenshot. Thank you for working with our Support team regarding this issue and for providing a link regarding the same issue. I totally understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback since this helps us to keep improving. 

I would like to confirm that our team is actively working on this issue in order to have a solution released soon. I really appreciate your patience with this.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes