Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not syncing on iPhone 11

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On Wednesday morning I noticed that my Fitbit hadn’t synced since 10 am the previous day. After restarting both my Fitbit and my phone, they still wouldn’t sync. I removed my Fitbit in the app, losing a some data and re-paired them. Syncing worked for about 28 hours, but now I’ve been unable to sync again since Thursday afternoon. My iOS, Fitbit app, and Fitbit software all say they are up to date, and I’ve tried turning my Bluetooth off and back on. 

for the record, I don’t get any error message if any kind, the app spins and says it’s going to sync, but then just stops with no data transferred. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Ok. So, I was having odd issues earlier.

First thing is to actually go to the App Store and just search for the Fitbit app. For some reason the latest patch wasn’t showing in my updates. Had to just search and install. 
Also, make sure you are on OS 14.1+ for your phone. I was on 13.6 and had tons of issues. 

My issue was with charge 3 as well. They seem... fragile compared to the older versions. 

I would try the soft reset and then the hard reset that wipes the watch completely. Just make sure you try that as a last resort. Where you hold the button down while it’s charging till a smiley face appears. And then same process but hold down till the progress bar fills up. 

Afterwards, I would reach out to chat support. Might be defective. And hopefully support can send you a replacement. *note they will have you do the soft and hard resets, so you could do that’s two with them to save time*

🤞good luck. And I hope I was able to help. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Mine has literally been the same... beyond frustrated 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Inspire has the same issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok. So, I was having odd issues earlier.

First thing is to actually go to the App Store and just search for the Fitbit app. For some reason the latest patch wasn’t showing in my updates. Had to just search and install. 
Also, make sure you are on OS 14.1+ for your phone. I was on 13.6 and had tons of issues. 

My issue was with charge 3 as well. They seem... fragile compared to the older versions. 

I would try the soft reset and then the hard reset that wipes the watch completely. Just make sure you try that as a last resort. Where you hold the button down while it’s charging till a smiley face appears. And then same process but hold down till the progress bar fills up. 

Afterwards, I would reach out to chat support. Might be defective. And hopefully support can send you a replacement. *note they will have you do the soft and hard resets, so you could do that’s two with them to save time*

🤞good luck. And I hope I was able to help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes