Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not syncing with iPhone XR.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received my Charge 3 for Christmas and haven't had an issue with the connection or syncing at all, until today. My Fitbit won't sync to my phone anymore, and Charge 3 is not compatible with Mac, so I can't connect it to my computer.

I called customer service and we went through all of the basic "reboot" steps.

*Log out of the app and back in

*Restart the Fitbit

*Disconnect wifi/bluetooth and reconnect

*Charge the Fitbit while trying to connect

Nothing is working. The kind lady on customer service said that Fitbit isn't compatible with my device. Weird, because it has been working just fine for 3 weeks.

Is anyone else with an iPhone X or newer having this issue? I've seen a lot of posts about the new Samsung not connecting and wonder if it has something to do with the phones being newer?

Do we know when they're going to make our phones and Fitbit's compatible?

Any solution would be greately appreciated!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject + Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23
Hey. Try resetting the Fitbit and you do need to change the apps (messages, emails, etc) notification settings to “show preview when u locked (default)”. Make sure “Banners” is selected as well. For that you go to Settings, Notifications. It’s all a matter of playing around with it. Dis-Connecting Reconnecting. Resetting the fit.. since they can’t help, you have to troubleshoot yourself.!
I heard the fitbits dont last very much after the warranty expires so 6months to one year from now we will all have Apple watches with minimum worry!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I jad to totally delete my app and get a new app nithing previously mentioned worked at all

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all those steps 5 times today. It still does not work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you i was having the same issues tried all the strap nothing worked tell I read your message. Remove it from my old phone and it works perfectly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes