Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 step count showing 0 but correct in app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was over 10,000 step count on my G3.  At about 8 PM I checked my watch and the count was down to 0!  Instead of overacting I opened the FITBIT iPhone 8 + app and it synced.  The step count On my phone was where it should be - over 10,000 steps.  I checked my watch and it was still at 0.  About an hour later my watch vibrated and apparently the iPhone took it upon itself to sync with the watch.  The watch step count was where it should be.  My advice to those whose C3’s step count mysteriously shows 0, sync it to your device.  Soon your C3 will show the correct step count.   

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Kaisercat I hope you're doing well, it's great to see you around the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your have taken the time to share your experience with us and for letting us know after syncing the Charge 3 later during the day the issue solved itself. I'm sure the information you have shared will be very helpful for other members of the Community facing the same situation. 

Thanks for your constant updates, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes