Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Times awake graph not showing correctly.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The display screen for times awake has started showing a graph with 89.8 and 179 on the left hand scale. Obviously there are no records for times awake with such a scale. This may have happened whenI recently upgraded from iPhone 5 to iPhone X. How can I fix this? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hello @organicmeg, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Would it be possible for you to reply to us with a screenshot of the sleep graph? This will be very helpful for us to check this situation further and determine what we should do next. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello
Here is the screenshot illustrating the scale on left side. If I try to
expand the view first there is no scale on left with no data showing and
then the app quits.
Thanks for any advice.
Meg
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @organicmeg, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back but it seems the screenshot you sent us didn't come through. Would it be possible for you to try once again by following these steps? This will be very helpful for us to check this further. 

We'll be waiting for your next reply, I hope you have a great day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

3CB63A0E-D5AB-4C91-B645-567E98904450.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @organicmeg I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply with the screenshot requested. Smiley Happy

At this moment, I will forward the information you have provided to our team so they can take a better look at this situation. In the meantime, please try the following:

• Force-quit the app, wait for a moment and open it again. If this doesn't seem to work:
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. If this doesn't seem to work:
  • Uninstall and reinstall the app. Make sure to sync your Fitbit device before uninstalling the app to prevent any data to get lost. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let us know the outcome. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi again,
Yes I tried all those steps, including finally uninstalling and
reinstalling the app, but... same readout with times awake scale reading
89.8 and 179 on left hand side.
Thanks for your help with this.
Cheers,
Meg
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @organicmeg, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

First of all I would like to apologize for the delay in the response. I appreciate you have tried some more troubleshooting steps in hopes to resolve this issue on your side. At this moment, I have forwarded the information you have sent to us to our team so they can take a better look at this situation. Once we have updates, we'll make sure to post them here in the official Forums. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your attention to this. My read-out seems to be fixed now.
Cheers,
Meg
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @organicmeg I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let us know this issue has now been fixed, I'm very glad. Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes