Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 dropping steps and my experience with Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my Fitbit 4 yesterday, Started at 9,500 steps and it kept dropping steps 5,500 the more I walked the less steps I had  I took it back. After 7 years Fitbit,  are getting worse instead of better. Worse experience with my Charge 3. They gave me a replacement worked one week and then a second replacement worked two months - syncing  dropped at least 4 times a day Yesterday it went in the garbage.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SunsetRunner.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your experience with the Charge 3 and that your new Charge 4 is dropping steps. I totally understand how you are feeling and I am sorry to hear that you decided to return your Charge 4. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that your husband has already contacted them regarding this and that they were able to assist. Thank you so much for your feedback, we're constantly working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. I appreciate that you have been a Fitbit customer for a long time and hope you could give Fitbit another opportunity in the future. 

I'll be around if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The support teams solution was wait until tomorrow and it should be fine, if not call us back.  My husband and I both called twice after purchasing the Charge 4.  First it lost 4000 steps after syncing and then it was losing 10 to 30 steps every time it was synced after that.  After 7 years of being a Fitbit owner I threw ny Charge 3 in the garbage andI returned the Charge 4 and closed my Fitbit account.  Please see my account and you will see the issues I have had and why I have had enough of Fitbit.  I really miss the friends I competed in challenges with but cannot continue to put up with the problems.

Best Answer
0 Votes