Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 syncing issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

If you have an iPhone 8 don’t bother getting a Charge 4. The combination is useless. 6 months after getting one, and 6 months after being told there is a snag, it still hasn’t been resolved. I can wait 24-48 hours fir the watch to refresh my account meaning I lose the work Ive put in. Settings tell me on my iPad that they’re connected yet it cannot find a device. Now with 70%+ charge it’s telling me that there is no charge on the 4. For what these devices cost this level of non- service is not acceptable. I have posted on here several times with zero effect. I wish I had saved my money and bought an Apple watch. At least that would talk to my Apple devices. If you’re thinking about a Charge 4 then stop. The device does NOT do what it’s sold  to do, the level of support is abysmal and the frustration of losing logged data grows daily. Learn from me. Try a different manufacturer.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @FatIanto.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your feedback about the syncing issue you're experiencing with your Charge 4. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. Thanks for the details shared, I understand how frustrating this is for you and I am here to help. I recommend trying the following:

1. On your iPad, tap Settings > Bluetooth > the information icon next to the name of your Fitbit device > Forget This Device.

2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections that are nearby.

3. Force quit the Fitbit app.

4. Reboot your iPad, open the Fitbit app and set up the connection again. You should receive a message asking you to allow your Fitbit device to pair with your device.

5. Tap Pair to approve the request.

You can check the complete troubleshooting instructions at Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

If you have another device or MobileTrack paired to your Fitbit account and you're not using it, you can try removing it from your account to see if this improves syncing with your Charge 4. For instructions, see How do I remove a Fitbit device from my account?

Keep me posted on the outcome.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes