Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 6 stats won't update on Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit App is not updating properly after syncing.  Home Screen not updating all excercise. Steps etc.  This just started a couple of days ago.  I purchased the Charge 6 and it updates as required.  I have tried to remove app and reinstall, turned Bluetooth on and off, turned my IPhone 11 off and nothing works.  Is there an issue with the App? Does this have any thing to do with Google?  Please advise as this is very frustrating

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Catdogg.

Thanks for letting us know what steps you've tried so far. I'm sorry the Charge 6 isn't syncing correctly and let's work on this together. Considering that your tracker is tracking your information, this seems to be an issue with the Fitbit app not receiving it correctly. Because it's been a few days since you posted, may I know if the issue persists? When trying to sync, do you see an error message?

In the meantime, let me recommend trying the troubleshooting listed here which has worked for other members.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @Catdogg.

Thanks for letting us know what steps you've tried so far. I'm sorry the Charge 6 isn't syncing correctly and let's work on this together. Considering that your tracker is tracking your information, this seems to be an issue with the Fitbit app not receiving it correctly. Because it's been a few days since you posted, may I know if the issue persists? When trying to sync, do you see an error message?

In the meantime, let me recommend trying the troubleshooting listed here which has worked for other members.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Lizzy,

I tried to figure this issue out for 3 weeks and I noticed that the phone
sync time was ahead about 4 hours. So I checked the App time zone setting
which was set to UTC. I am located in Atlantic Canada so my time zone is
AT - Atlantic time. I selected the correct time and the App is now
working. I am not sure if there wasn’t other issues going on with the
App. It was very frustrating as I have never had an issue before.

Thank you for following up Lizzy!

Have a safe and happy New Year

Sherry
Best Answer

@Catdogg It's good to see you again.

You're very welcome, and thanks for keeping me posted. I'm glad you sorted this out and I'm sure your suggestions will also help other community members.

In regards to the Fitbit app, I appreciate your honest feedback. We continue working to improve it, and feedback like yours helps us to evaluate and make sure we're delivering what our users want and need. Have a blessed New Year as well!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks again,

Best Answer