Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR not syncing with Fitbit app. / Battery draining fast.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Odd day here with the Charge HR.  It won't sync with my iPhone.  I've done the following -- charged the HR, turned Bluetooth on iPhone off and on again, tried to restart the HR, rebooted the iPhone.

Still will not recognize the HR.  To boot, today the charge of the HR went from fully charged to dead within minutes.  It recharges, but then dies really soon.

Thoughts?

darrell

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @darrell72223, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know the steps you've taken in order to troubleshoot the syncing issues your Charge HR is experiencing. At this point my best recommendation would be setting up your tracker as a new device to reset the connection between both devices.

To set up your tracker as a new device:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings of your phone and check if Charge HR is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Restart your phone once again.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  4. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  5. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

Now, in regards of the issues related to the battery, please check this post from @MarlenS that has been very helpful for many members in the past. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Thanks. 

The HR is not listed on the iPhones Bluetooth page as it used to be. I even deleted other devices from my phone to no avail. 

The HR will not charge past half way (see pic).  IMG_4253.JPG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @darrell72223, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're having a great day. Smiley Happy

Judging by the picture you sent to me, it seems your tracker got stuck during a firmware update and not during charging. In this case I would like to suggest the following:

1. Restart your Charge HR, then leave it plugged in and charging.
  2. Try to set it up as a new device in your phone once again. 

If the bar doesn't disappear, let's try performing a factory reset. To do a factory reset, follow the instructions in this help article After the factory reset is done, try setting up your tracker once again as a new device. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. 

The tracker is is no longer responding to anything, even non responsive in pushing its button. I've tried the factory reset to no avail because it will not respond to pushing its button 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @darrell72223. I hope you're doing well, thanks for replying. Smiley Happy

I was checking your situation and noticed you have already contacted our Support Team and you have already received a response from them about this issue. 

Thank you so much for contacting them, if  there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes