Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR unable to be set up on iPhone.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Having to revert back to my old Fitbit after my new one went for a swim. My Fitbit (charge HR) is able to link to my iPad but not my iPhone. I have unattached it from my iPad to try and get it to link to my iPhone but the screen has been stuck on "connecting to tracker".

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Misswellingtons, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Did you remove your tracker from the Bluetooth devices on your iPad or just from the app? It's possible there's still a Bluetooth link between your iPad and your Charge HR, to check this, please go to the Bluetooth settings on your iPad; if your tracker is on the list of paired devices, please tap on it and select Forget this Device

Then, please restart your tracker and open the Fitbit app. If you remove the tracker from the account, try to add it as a new device:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account tab at the bottom of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  2. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  3. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

For future references, please remember that if your tracker is already paired to your account, you can use another device to sync the tracker with your account, there's no need to remove it and pair it again. Simply log in to the Fitbit app, your tracker will already be listed and ready to sync.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and in case you need anything else, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer