Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge2 wont link to both my PC and IPhone 8

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my Fitbit (Charge 2 and Aria) work great on my PC but when I try to get it synced/linked up to my Iphone 8 It will not hook up.

I enter my name, email and password (which I just changed to try again) but It just keeps telling me that the email I used in already being used with an existing acct????

What am I doing wrong?

Help

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @PNWGardenGirl. Please try these steps to get all the information and changes in email in sync.

1. Delete the app from your iPhone.
  2. Power your iPhone down completely. Wait a few minutes, then power it back up. 
  3. Reinstall the app and try to log in. 

Please let us know what happens at that point. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @PNWGardenGirl. Please try these steps to get all the information and changes in email in sync.

1. Delete the app from your iPhone.
  2. Power your iPhone down completely. Wait a few minutes, then power it back up. 
  3. Reinstall the app and try to log in. 

Please let us know what happens at that point. 

Best Answer
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help. It worked like a charm.
Kudo's

--
Nancy
Remember: Everything is a once in a lifetime experience -
Best Answer

I've done the suggested steps 3 times now, and my iPhone 8 still won't connect to my Aria 2.  This is very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JillianandACDC thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @PNWGardenGirl thanks for coming back and let us know @SunsetRunner's instructions were helpful for you, I'm very glad! Smiley Happy

@JillianandACDC, If you're having trouble syncing or setting up your Aria 2, please follow these steps:

1. With your scale and Wi-Fi router nearby, open the Fitbit app on your Bluetooth-enabled phone, tablet, or computer.
  2. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon > Aria 2.
  3. Tap or click Wi-Fi Network or Pair Scale to Different Network (depending on the device).
  4. Tap or click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to reconnect your scale to your network.

I hope this can be helpful, if you need further assistance, please check our Aria 2 board where you can find more detailed and focused information about the Aria 2. 

Have a great day! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes