Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear red notification on the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I clear the notation of 99 in a red circle on my app?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I recommend doing the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. For instructions, see this help article.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  4. Reboot your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.

By the way, I've moved your post to the iOS App board so we can keep our forums organized.

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

That doesn't help. I've also completely deleted the app and rebooted my phone dozens of times. It still persists. I'm at the point of giving the Fitbit away to a child and getting a less buggy system.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s good to see you in the community, @Demonica.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. Since the issue persists, I recommend trying the following: on your iPhone settings, go to Notifications > scroll down to Fitbit > toggle Badges to Off.  

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this same issue. The notification red dot won’t clear. I have deleted/ reinstalled the app, rebooted my phone and uninstalled/ reinstalled my Fitbit. Notification dot is still there. Please help. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Carlita231.

I am sorry that you are going through the same situation. I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts and would like to confirm if you logged out from the Fitbit app by tapping your profile picture, scroll down to the bottom and click on "Log Out" button. After that restart your phone once again and log back in. Please also confirm if you've tried the following: on your iPhone settings, go to Notifications > scroll down to Fitbit > toggle Badges to Off.  

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve tried both suggestions LiliyaFitbit and the notification icon is still there. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @Carlita231

I am sorry to hear the issue persists, thank you for your efforts. I've already checked that you don't have any messages or notifications, I recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes