Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rematch button not appear after Challenge is complete

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Our team is currently investigating a reported issue that the rematch button is not appearing after a Challenge is complete for iOS users. Once I learn more, I will update this thread. Thank you for your reports. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes
31 REPLIES 31

After completing the challenges with the Fitbit, the rematch button doesn’t stay on for long. Only a couple of hours. Can we set up a rematch after it goes or is there a way to get it back and keep it up for longer. 

Best Answer

We have had this problem for a few weeks now - our weekly challenge ends but the rematch button doesn’t appear. I realize it’s not supposed to be there forever but one would think Saturday morning after completing the weekly challenge isn’t too late.

Anyone else have this problem? Is there a way to fix? 

It is consistent with everyone in our group. Not sure what they all run but I am using an iPhone 6s, iOS version 11.1, Alta (version 21.40.2), and Fitbit app version 2.43.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LittleNetworker@Mdale - I've merged your posts together, thank you for your reports. Our team is currently investigating the issue. Once I hear further, we will update this thread. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

@LittleNetworker @Mdale Great to see you on the forums! Thanks for reporting this experience. 

Could you please confirm what type of challenge(s) you had completed when you noticed the 'rematch' feature was not working? That should help our team to investigate further. Thanks!

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Workweek challenges mostly (although I tend to do them most often so can't say for sure about the others)

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KateFitbit@MattFitbitThis is a problem on Android as well.

The Button is there but when you tap it  nothing happens. I did a shut down on my phone and still the same problem. I also had 2 other people try and they had the same problem

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

@WendyB Thanks for this report. Can you let me know which Challenge the button wasn't working on? For the two other people, is it possible to PM me their email addresses and note what Challenge this occurred? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KateFitbit  It was the Work Week Hustle.

PM coming

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the rematch button but got an “invitation not found” message. Now there’s nothing. This is a Workweek Hustle Challenge; at least one other person in our group didn’t have the rematch button as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SueRutford, I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Tell me, is this the first time you have experienced this situation? Have you tried to force-quit the app and open it again? If so, please reply to me with a screenshot of the message you're receiving so I can check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, this is the first time I have experienced this. There is no way to
send a screenshot because it happened after clicking the “rematch” button
and that does not appear anymore. It did not reappear after restarting the
app.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SueRutford, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back with the information requested. At this moment our team is aware of this issue and is working towards a prompt and proper resolution for this issue. 

I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this issue has caused you, in the meantime if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The problem continues.... I have two challenges that I would like to have rematches for but I'm unable to do so because I do not have the rematch option...... please advise

Best Answer

Hello @Cshep1972, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, thanks for joining the conversation! Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the forums and for reporting that you're also experiencing this issue. Please note that this issue is still being worked on by our team but I don't have a specific timeframe for when it's going to be resolved. Once I have more information to share with you about this issue, I'll make sure to let you know here in the official Forums. 

Thanks again for your patience and understanding, I hope you have a great day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Well, actually, the problem was resolved for me last week, when I was able
to use the “Rematch” button.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Having issue with our work week challenges the last 3 weeks- rematch isn’t appearing & this week I refreshed and got it to appear- after several clicks it looked like it worked, but on closer look it opened a workweek challenge with just myself- didn’t extend to original group 😔

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, and after one week of the rematch button working, this week it did not
work. I could (after several tries) set up a new group and invite everyone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @WIMommy, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. It's nice to see you too @SueRutford, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the forums and for keeping me updated about this issue. At this moment I still don't have any more information to share with you about the progress of this issue but please be sure that once our team has more to share, we'll make sure to post is here in the official Forums. 

Thanks again for your patience and understanding, I hope you have a great day. 

Best Answer

Mine is not showing either. Usually did rematch on Sunday nights. Tried this week on Saturday and it was gone.

Best Answer
0 Votes