Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rematch button not appear after Challenge is complete

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Our team is currently investigating a reported issue that the rematch button is not appearing after a Challenge is complete for iOS users. Once I learn more, I will update this thread. Thank you for your reports. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes
31 REPLIES 31

Hello @LizzyBeaMary, thanks for joining us, it's always great to welcome new members to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have taken the time to report this situation as well. Tell me, which challenge are you trying to "rematch"? Did the button appear on Sunday? Is this the first time this issue has happened? Would it be possible for you to reply to me with a screenshot? This will be very helpful for us to check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried to rematch my Workweek Hustle on Saturday and didn't have that option anymore. I tried again on Sunday, and still no rematch area. If it happens again this week, I'll send a screen shot.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LizzyBeaMary, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back and provided more details about this issue. I'll be waiting for your next update and if you're still unable to see the rematch button, your screenshot as well. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, looking forward to your next reply! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still have this issue, sometimes even five minutes after the challenge ends. Or it appears, but gives the message of the invitation not found (something like that). 

Best Answer
0 Votes
My rematch showed up this week. Hope that will continue.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a fix for this yet? Cause it’s a year and a half later and I still don’t have a rematch button...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @rmarie1 thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to have you on board. 

Please note that some issues take longer than others to be resolved. Once we have an update about this issue, we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So, almost a year and this is still an issue. Most of the time I don’t have the rematch button at all. This is a problem for many of the people in my Workweek Hustle Group.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I actually got the Rematch button this week and it appeared to trigger a rematch but several hours later it was gone.  Another person in our group had to start our challenge.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow 2 years ago and still no rematch.  We don’t work very fast do we

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why shouldn't the rematch button be there forever. 

There's no reason it should ever disappear. 

Especially since they make getting back to the challenge page so difficult. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the problem with some workweek hustles … 3 1/2 years after this post. All of my systems are up to date. Can you help?

Best Answer
0 Votes