Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusing numbers

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I set my goal to lose weight, and I have a 300 calorie deficit just minutes before midnight, yet the app tells me I can eat 300 more calories. You can’t lose weight breaking even. This doesn’t make sense. I recently switched phones and the app for iPhone is different than the one I had on my Android. In the old one, I could just see my calories in and calories out numbers, and it showed my deficit. Is there a way to view it this way in the app for iPhone? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Srushing316. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for explaining that you switched from Android to iOS. I understand how important it's to get accurate data to track your progress over the day. Currently both, Android and iOS apps, will show the same information and the calories left will depend on the food logs and your exercises. That said, to look into this could you please take a screenshot of what it's displayed in the Fitbit and share it with me. To attach a screenshot, check this post.

Additionally, make sure the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version as well to log your data correctly in the Fitbit app so our system can calculate your details correctly.

I look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes