Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync with iPhone 6S

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Been trying to sync my Inspire HR since last night (14/2) as I had been to the gym and also went for a jog.

First my phone wasn’t able to find the device at all, then it was trying to sync but kept failing! Now this morning it’s back to not finding the device 🤦🏻‍:male_sign: I’ve tried restarting the phone, restarting Bluetooth, going up my street for a better signal etc and nothing is working.

Anyone else experiencing this? I know Fitbit seemed to be down last night but I thought this would have been rectified! Also it’s hard to say if it’s a phone, fitbit or software issue as I’ve only owned both for a few days!

Thank you for any help 🙂

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

My FitBit three will not sync to my iPhone 6S. When I first set the Fitbit up it would not sync but it did track my activities. For the past two weeks it has not tracked my activity on the website but it will show my steps and other activity on the actual band. Getting very frustrated and need help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Lee33 and @Wili. Welcome. It's always great to have new friends aboard.

Thanks for sharing detailed information about the syncing issues you've had, as well for the steps tried prior posting. I confirmed that your iPhone 6S is part of our compatible devices list and it should work to sync your Fitbit devices. Since that's not the case, please make sure the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version and give a try to the following steps in the given order:

1. Remove any device from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections nearby.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  4. Restart your Fitbit device.
  5. Open the Fitbit app, tap on your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  6. Choose your Fitbit, tap on replace and follow the onscreen instructions.

Please keep me updated.

Best Answer

Hi @LizzyFitbit @Wili , in the end I ended up restarting my Fitbit device by placing it on charge and holding the button in for a few seconds, but to no avail. I then went into the Fitbit app and clicked on my device, I unpaired the device with my phone and paired them again (just like when you first set the device up) which seemed to do the trick! Maybe just a small glitch but thank you for both of your responses 🙂

Best Answer

Hi @Lee33. I'm glad to see you here again and I'm sorry for the delayed response.

That's fantastic news! You're welcome and thanks to you for your efforts while troubleshooting your Fitbit on your own. Nice way to go! If you have time I'd like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can make new friends, share tips and create new topics about your fitness goals.

Hope to see you around more often. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes