Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard Color Scheme

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to permanently change the fitbit dashboard color scheme to the dark blue background? I prefer always to have a non white background if it is available and this is taken from the share menu.

IMG_2898.PNG

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @mzsassy1, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Currently it's not possible to change the background on either iOS or Android. I understand this will add versatility and a personal touch to the app which is why I went ahead and found a suggested idea by @Crystn to implement this on a future update. Please feel free to add your vote and comment to this idea, this is truly the best way to make your voice heard.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else you might need, please feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

Hi @xXMikeXx

Which operating system does your phone use? iOS, Android, Windows?

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry forgot to mention it is IOS
Best Answer

@xXMikeXx  At this time, it doesn't appear there is an option for the app itself.  (I agree - I like the dark background too from the share feature)

Perhaps start a feature request for the availability of this to be implemented.

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer

Thanks @xXMikeXx

Have moved this thread from the Fitbit.com Dashboard to the iOS App section.

Your post will get more attention here.

-

As dear @Kmransom123 suggested it's possible to add your idea on the feature requests subforum:

Feel free to add your suggestions to the 'Feature Requests' Sub Forum, where users can vote, add comments,.. if there's a certain interest then there's a chance the developers pick it up and it'll be developed.

Important to prevent duplicates Search if the idea already has been suggested and add your vote / comment! Smiley Wink

Feature Suggestions

Click / Tap here to add new suggestion

Best Answer
0 Votes

What about that background for android.

Best Answer

Hello @mzsassy1, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Currently it's not possible to change the background on either iOS or Android. I understand this will add versatility and a personal touch to the app which is why I went ahead and found a suggested idea by @Crystn to implement this on a future update. Please feel free to add your vote and comment to this idea, this is truly the best way to make your voice heard.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else you might need, please feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Best Answer

I just looked up to do the same, it would be so much better if you can have different colours fir the dash. I also want the darker version you can share, imagine it would be easy to add in an update... let's make it happen! 

Best Answer

Hello @SparkyStan, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community, I hope you're enjoying your time here! Smiley Happy

I completely understand your position and personally I would like to see a way to edit the color on the app Dashboard. If you have some spare time, please check @Crystn's suggested idea. Vote for it and add your comment, this is the best way to get the development team's attention.

Give this a shot and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! 

Best Answer

is it possible to do a background color change on the dashboard on windows 10?

Best Answer

Hello @ColsenR, welcome to the Community, it's great to see new faces around! Smiley Happy

At this moment it's not possible to change the background of the Fitbit app on Windows 10. However, I do think this could be a great idea not covered before so I would like to encourage you to submit your feedback as a suggested idea. Detail it as much as you can so members of the Community can vote for it and add their comments. This is truly the best way to make your voice heard. Smiley Wink

I hope this can be helpful, in case you have any other doubt or concern, please feel free to reply! 

Best Answer

The ability to change the color scheme would allow more readability

Best Answer

Hello @Patcr, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

I understand that having the ability to change the color scheme on the Fitbit app could be very helpful for many people, including you. If you haven't done it yet, I would like to recommend voting on the suggested idea by @Crystn to implement this feature in the future. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Would really lile to see this happen. With today's technology you would think it would have already been done.  

Best Answer

Color scheme please! Thanks!

Best Answer

So why put that feature on there if it doesn’t work? Why not just keep that hidden until you guys can make it work

Best Answer
0 Votes
Has this background option been implemented yet?
-Allan
Currently rocking: Versa and Charge 2
Once upon a time: One | Flex | Charge HR | Alta | Blaze | Surge | Flex 2
Best Answer

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. It's nice to see you around @Allan_KSmiley Happy

Please note that even when @Crystn's suggested idea hasn't been implemented, our team it taking it very seriously under consideration. Once I have more information to share with you about this feature, I'll make sure to update this thread accordingly.

Thanks for all your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please add this option to a future update!! Would love to customize my apps dashboard colors!! 

Best Answer

Please explain. If the background color option is not available on iOS or Android, where is the above photo from?

Thank you.

Best Answer