Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard doesn't show all my tiles

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit dashboard used to show (on IPad and Android phone), steps, sleep, at rest heart rate etc. Now it just shows calories and exercise  and mindfulness on Today page! If I go to Yesterday or any othe page all th data that was there had been replaced by calories etc.. My Ionic watch still records all the info. I can't see a way of getting back to the original dashboard. I have tried downloading the apps again, but no change. What's going on?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Battleford  - have you tried clicking on Edit, top right, and adding the elements or tiles that are missing, you may need to scroll down. The setting is connected to your profile and probably reinstalling the app won't change it.

As you did reinstall the app again, remember to setup your notifications and app notifications, etc. again too.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Battleford  - have you tried clicking on Edit, top right, and adding the elements or tiles that are missing, you may need to scroll down. The setting is connected to your profile and probably reinstalling the app won't change it.

As you did reinstall the app again, remember to setup your notifications and app notifications, etc. again too.

Best Answer

Hi guy, thanks for your reply.  Pressing the Edit tab on the "Today" page brings up a list as follows: 

Calories burned - green circle with tick. Underneath heading "Activity" there are the following.  Exercise, Weight, Water, Food. All with red circles. No sign of steps, days of exercise, sleep, resting heart rate. Below the list comes "Add more tools ... Discover. Touching this brings  up panels such as Challenges and adventures, then the  HEALTH AND FITNESS panel. Opening this there are some of the things that have disappeared, like sleep and heart rate, but I can't open them to add them.

There's obviously been an update as both my iPad and Android phone changed simultaneously to the new layout.

Frankly, what is shown at the moment is about as much use as a chocolate tea pot. It would be nice if someone from Fitbit could respond to my problem 

Best Answer

@Battleford  - are you able to post a screen shot using the camera or landsape icon.

It would be clearer to fix.

Best Answer
0 Votes