Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulties with Charge 3 and Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

how to use fitbit w/o app

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @kateekay.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing with your Charge 3 and the Fitbit app. I understand your concern and I am here to help. I would like to advise that you need to connect your tracker to your Fitbit account with a phone, tablet, or computer. Connecting your device allows it to transfer (or sync) data back and forth with Fitbit, show the correct time and stats for the day. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them and that they were able to assist you. If you continue experiencing difficulties syncing your Charge 3 with the app, I recommend trying the following:

1. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. For instructions, see this help article.
  2. Verify if your phone is up-to-date: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  4. Reboot your phone.
  5. On your phone, tap Settings > Bluetooth > the information icon next to the name of your Fitbit device > Forget This Device.
  6. Open the Fitbit app and set up the connection again. You should receive a message asking you to allow your Fitbit device to pair with your phone.
  7. Tap Pair to approve the request.

For complete troubleshooting instructions see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Let me know how it goes.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes