Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view posts on profile

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,  I have been having problems with posting, they don’t appear on my profile at all. I cannot view any of my posts. It has been like this for 6months. Very disappointed 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

That is really weird. If I go to your profile page at https://community.fitbit.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/14631324 I see 7 posts you have made about this issue going back to August last year. 

How are you getting to your profile page?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi SteveH,

thank you for your reply.

i click on my profile photo on the top left hand side of the screen and then click view profile and it just says ‘That I currently have no posts’.

i have followed advise given but nothing seems to work.

literally as soon as I post something it won’t be on my profile but it will be on the news feed.

thanks luisa

Best Answer

I have the same issue. Everyone else can see my posts on my profile but i cannot see my own and this has been for months now too. No one seems to have a solution and im getting fed up with it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Marnie, 

Sorry just saw your message now. Mine was like this for months, I think maybe 6months, eventually and I don’t know how, I was eventually able to see my posts.

It happened to quite a few of my Fitbit friends. Hope it’s already sorted or gets sorted soon 

Best Answer
0 Votes