Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty syncing and loosing steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I seem to have difficulty syncing my charge since the last two updates. It takes forever to sync, looses steps (8,000 odd yesterday) 😞 and sleep log takes about 2 hours to appear
Love the new hourly challenge though.
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Mygrassisblue Smiley Very Happy, hope you're doing great today! I'd recommend double checking if your Fitbit app is already running the latest version by following the steps I posted here

Once you've done that, if you keep having syncing issues follow the troubleshooting steps that my friend @SunsetRunner has shared here.

Hope all of that helps! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a FitBit HR and I’m still experiencing syncing between the HR and my iPhone after running all the recommended “fixes”. I’m tired of having

to restart my phone 3 times daily.  And it takes over 5 minutes to synchronize in the morning. What is going on? Can I call

someone at FitBit? Thank you.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @OBX, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Which troubleshooting steps other than restart your phone have you tried so far? Have you restarted your tracker and tried to set it up as a new device? If so and if you still want to contact us through the phone, please check our Support site to check the ways you can contact our Support Team and choose between phone, email or chat. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes