Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends Display Cut Off with iOS Update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since I updated to iOS 11, the display on my friends tab is cut off. The person in first place does not show up unless I manually pull the screen down to see it. It almost seems as if this tab is now meant for a taller phone screen. It is extremely annoying. Is this something that will be fixed?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@mardef  The engineers are aware of this issue.  iOS 11 and the Fitbit app have caused more problems for me than any other iOS upgrade or Fitbit app update.  I can tell you that if you tap any friend's tile then go back, the list will display correctly.  The bad news is that the app might crash when you do this.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thanks!  I had this same problem after the update.  Your suggestion seems to have fixed it for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So, when will the engineers resolve this issue?

Best Answer

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you all in the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I understand your concern about this issue, our team is currently aware of the situation and it's still working towards a prompt and proper solution for this situation. I would like to thank @LZeeW for the troubleshooting steps provided, that workaround has been helpful for many people facing this issue.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this issue has caused, thanks for your patience and understanding. If there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes