Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous Days' Stats Missing From Dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I scroll through previous days on the app, the tiles showing food and water stats have reset. I can still look at the details if I tap on them, but it's inconvenient that I can't see them at a glance.  Why does it always show today's stats, no matter which day it is?

My sister has the same issue, so perhaps it's just a programming flaw. I can't imagine it's intended to work that way. (Yes, I've tried logging out and closing / restarting the app, and everything on my iPhone 6 is updated.)

screenshot

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi

When tapping the food / water tile, does it update the stats for the selected day when opened? Cat Embarassed

Best Answer

Hello @MarziW, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to have you on board. It's nice to see you around too @SunsetRunner, I hope you're having a great day. Cat Happy

I have moved your post from the Alta board to the iOS board. At this moment, when you swipe to check previous days's information, only the main tile (steps, distance, calories burned, floors and active minutes) will update. If you'd like to stats from previous days on other tiles, please tap on each tile, you will be redirected to another screen where you'll be able to compare stats from previous days and weeks, including will have a detailed graph. This is the way the app has been working for some time now and not a bug affecting it. 

I hope this resolve your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Awesome to know @MarcoGFitbit Cat Happy

picgifs-thank-you-36115

@MarziW

--<--@
Feel free to add as suggestion to the Feature Suggestions page, where users can vote, if there be enough interest, it can be picked up by the developers of Fitbit to make the idea come true (when decided to do).

Tip Search if a certain idea already has been suggested to avoid multiple suggestions regarding the same idea.
--<--@

Wishing a Beautiful Weekend

katten-in-hangmat
Best Answer