Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Sense work with iPhone?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone use a iPhone with a Fitbit Sense? Do you have any problems between the Sense and the iPhone? I am thinking about getting the Sense but I just want to know how well it works with the iPhone before I purchase it. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @StevenSevier @and welcome to the Community.  My husband wears a Sense and I wear a Versa 3.  They have the same operating system, but the Sense has more features.  We both have iPhone 13.  We both have had good experiences.  We both have used several different models with iPhones since 2016 or so.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @StevenSevier @and welcome to the Community.  My husband wears a Sense and I wear a Versa 3.  They have the same operating system, but the Sense has more features.  We both have iPhone 13.  We both have had good experiences.  We both have used several different models with iPhones since 2016 or so.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Happy to report the same here, @StevenSevier. The Sense - in fact all of my Fitbit devices - have worked with my iPhones.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for the information. 

Best Answer

I am curious as to how some of the communication features work. Can you respond to text messages or use Google assistant like Siri? There’s not a lot of information on their website unfortunately about these features.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same question, but after looking into it I found out that not all features work with iPhones. For example I am able to answer phone calls on my sense but I am not able to answer text messages. You can use google assistant but it will not allow you to send messages or make calls like Siri does. 

Best Answer