Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drives issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had to get a new fit but nose tracker bc my old one which o bought in last summer it was double counting h steps and not resetting to zero at midnight. The problem is I set up my new one and it said 395 calories as does my old tracker. Someone they are both connected. I went to blue tooth on my iPhone and deleted both devices and then reset the new one. It still says the same thing. The issue somehow they are tracker the old one as well? Bc both tracker say 396 calories. I just want my Fitbit blaze to reset at midnight like it's supposed to and my start me on like 400 calories and like 600 steps by 7 am. I honestly don't think that could be right but I could be wrong. All my data my height and weight is correct. They automatically set my stride for me. Please help 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @softballgirl18, it's great to see you around.

The Fitbit trackers are designed to count your calories even if you're not performing any activity based on your BMR. It is normal to have a certain amount of calories burned after you wake up as your body is still burning calories even on your sleep. Now, in regards of the steps, I would like to suggest going to your device settings on our website and check if Sleep Tracking is set to Normal or Sensitive. If it's on Sensitive, please change it to Normal and sync your tracker. If it's already on Normal, change it to Sensitive, sync your tracker, change it back to Normal and sync again.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes