Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 500 when trying to set up Versa.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Trying to sync versa to Fitbit app keeps saying error 500 even after I deleted app and re downloaded the app

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Kimberly2271, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Tell me, is your Versa brand new or has it been paired to a different account before? If this is the case, has this account been deleted recently? If so, that's the reason you're getting an error 500 when trying to set it up. 

If it's possible, please log in to the recently deleted account, if you do it before 7 days have passed since the deletion you can halt the process and remove the Versa from that account. This will let you set it up on your own account without inconveniences. If you don't have access to the old account, you will need to wait 7 days for the account to be completely deleted before setting up the Versa in your account

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank You for responding back
This versa was paired with another account recently,so I need to make sure the old account has been deleted then try to pair with my account ?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Kimberly2271, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back and posted your question. Indeed, you will need to wait for the account to be completely removed, which takes 7 days or if you know the person which account was recently deleted, you can contact them and ask them to log in to their account and remove the Versa from the account, this will let you set up the watch on your own account. After removing the tracker from the person's account, they can delete it again. 

I hope this helps, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes