Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick replies on iOS for Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can you do a quick reply? I have it selected. But don’t give that option. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

I'm afraid quick replies only work with android phones at the moment.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Just crazy that they would have that option. For the iPhones. If they
don’t offer it. But maybe one day it will happen. I love my Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Meme96, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @SteveH, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

@Meme96, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Please note that as @SteveH mentioned, Quick Replies are not currently available for iOS, however I would like to add that for the time being, Quick Replies will only work for messages someone send you through the Fitbit app; Quick Replies on iOS do not work for messaging or other apps. 

Tell me, have you sent or received any messages through the Fitbit app? If so, could you please go to App Notifications and make sure "Fitbit" is enabled on this list? After enabling it, go back to the Dashboard screen and sync your Versa. Go back to Notifications and check if the option for Quick Replies has been enabled, if not, please force-quit the app and try again. If this doesn't work, log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

So in order to reply.  I can go through the app. And look at notifications and apply that way? I’m sure one day I can text from my Fitbit.  Just made no since why it be available in the notifications for the quick reply.  But I do understand things.  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Helllo @Meme96, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

Please note that Quick Replies were implemented so you can reply to someone who has texted you without having to take out your phone. Keep in mind that these replies can be customized and you can set them how you like, even though the only work for the Fitbit app on iOS, many people find them useful. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know, we'll be happy to help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Just trying to figure out how to use them. Or do I have to be on my iPhone
to reply
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Meme96, I hope you're doing well, thanks for replying and posting your question. Smiley Happy

Please note that in order for your device to receive Notifications, it has to be close to your phone. With Quick Replies, you don't need to take out your phone to reply, you can do it directly through your Versa. Once you receive a Notification (from a message coming from the Fitbit app), scroll down on your Versa and tap "Reply", you will have several options of default messages to use, these default messages can be personalized in the app too. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else we can help you with, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes