Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercises not showing up with iOS 13.4.1 and Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

It has been a few days that the app doesn’t show the exercises for me using the latest version. It is so strange as the app records and shows all the other measures but not exercises. It seems to me that the app doesn’t recognise any exercises (even simple walk) or there is a software issues. It is also weird that when you record an exercise, it shows up in the app but nothing else. I haven’t changed any settings or my routines and yet this has been happening for a while. Any ideas?

thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Eric2222. Welcome It's great to see a new face around.

Thanks for letting me know that your exercises aren't being logged correctly. This shouldn't be happening, so let's work on this together. Before anything else, may I know if your exercises were logged by using the exercise app on your Charge 3? Or did you manually log them? You also mentioned that it doesn't recognize your exercises, do you refer to the SmartTrack function which can auto-recognize an activity and log it when using your Charge 3?

We recently released a new update for the Fitbit app, so please make sure you have it downloaded and try the following steps:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app on your phone.
  3. Reboot your phone.
  4. Restart your Charge 3.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.
  6. Try starting a new activity using the exercise app or the SmartTrack function and sync it to check your details in the Fitbit app.

I'll be around, keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes