Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app don't show workout data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey,

I’ve had a search but can’t find the resolution. In advance, of resynced/ restarted/ updated fully - and this still occurs.

The first issue is disappearing workouts - I’ve screenshots of my month’s running showing 50k, then scrolling across on the graph, this disappears to 45k (the 5k run on 1st May also disappears). Restarting / resyncing sorts this about 20% of the time

- the second is missing data from the FitBit coach app. This morning I did 2 workouts - but only one was saved on both the FitBit app and the Coach app. The first has been recorded, but not the second (the same happened about 3 weeks ago) 

Aside from the usual restart/ resync (which I’ve generally done to see if it resolves), I think these are bugs in the system (as the data doesn’t reliably/ consistently appear)

thanks in advance for any resolutions!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Staggy_stag. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and I'll help you with your exercise data not logging correctly. Just to confirm, did you manually log your exercises in the Fitbit app? Or did you use a Fitbit device? Also, by updated fully do you mean to have the latest update of the Fitbit app?

If you've not done so, please give a try to the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  3. Reboot your phone.
  4. Log back in to the Fitbit app.
  5. Tap the exercise tile and check your details.

About the missing data in the Coach app, please go to your fitbit.com dashboard, log in to your Fitbit account and revoke the access for Fitstar/Coach app. Then, go to Coach app and log out, verify the Coach app is updated, log back in and try using the app one more time to sync your workouts to Fitbit.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer