Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sound with Fitbit app notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I do not get any sound with FitBit app notifications (challenges, messages, etc.)

I have an iPhone SE (2020 edition) and a new Versa 2 SE.

The Versa 2 vibrates and I can interact with the notification and everything just fine. I get a banner as well, however there is no sound. I have sound for general notifications, but I cannot set a tone in the FitBit notification settings. I can only turn it off and on.

Does the app not make any sound when getting a push notification?

This is not for SMS/calls/emails. That all usually works, but I have never heard a sound when the FitBit app itself sends a notification.

Thanks!

Jason

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @JConville. Welcome! It's great to see you here in the forums.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and making sure to have the notifications turned on for Fitbit. Let me explain that currently it's expected to not have any sound associated with push notifications from the Fitbit iOS App. I understand how helpful is to hear a sound to know that you received a Fitbit notification and be sure that your feedback won't be taken for granted.

In fact, I'd recommend to visit the Feature Suggestions board and submit this idea so other Community members can vote and add their comments. This is the best place to make your voice heard and the more votes an idea receives, the better chance it has of getting the attention of the developers.

Best Answer