Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery discrepancy in the Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

hello

on the main screen of my fitbit app, where it shows steps, activity etc done in the day, it says “ sync complete” and battery of 80% . when i then go to where my profile is where it says “ fitbit charge 2 connected” it shows as 100% charged and synced ... so which one do i believe? i dont want to charge if not necessary.

i am purely using the ipad app ...

please help. i cant even seem to add a screenshot on here
bimini ( evap77)

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @evap77.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your concern about the battery level you see in the Fitbit app. Thank you for providing the additional details, I appreciate your efforts to provide a screenshot and I am glad to assist you. I recommend doing the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. For instructions, see this help article.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  4. Reboot your iPad.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.
  6. Manually sync your Fitbit: How do I manually sync my tracker or watch?

If the issue persists, please provide a screenshot for further investigation and let me know what Fitbit device you're using. You can follow these steps to attach a screenshot to your next reply: How To: Add An Image To Your Post

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes