Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting Exercise Data without pressing Finish

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi - I usually track runs or rides with the Fitbit app (and charge HR) then sync to strava. Not long ago I had an accident with a minor brain injury/amnesia, so didn't press finish. This has meant that I can see the route in Fitbit dashboard as an exercise... but would love a record of where the accident occurred or at least the route I was on to retrace my steps. Is there any way to get these kinds of exercise tracker data (esp GPS cords from the iOS app) where an exercise was started but not finished?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @PlanetDada, welcome aboard to our community. Note this information is stored on your Dashboard right on your Activity history. Next to each exercise you have logged using the App with GPS and your tracker you should be able to see an option of "View Details".  When you select this option a map will appear with the course of your activity. On your iOS app it should be listed on your activity tile and the map should appear when you select the entry.

Now if the Finish button wasn't pressed at the end hardly will be recognized as an exercise that day, but you can review on your Dashboard if the information was logged. Now about having the cords of the GPS and exporting this data, that is not possible. So far only is available on your Dashboard to view.

Hope this helps and see ya around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer