Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit App language suddenly in Dutch

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After upgrading my iPhone to IOS 12.01 the language of the Fitbit App switched from English to Dutch.

I've read an articles where the advise was to change the iphone language to English to fix this issue.

This is unfortunately not possible because my company pushed an "Management Profile" on my iphone which prohibit changing it's default language.

Is there another way to get the English language back on my fitbit App?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@WoutersFM Welcome! It's good that the community is growing! Sorry to hear about your restrictions changed your Fitbit apps language settings. At this time there isn't a way to change these settings as the app depends on your phone settings to work. You could add you vote for the idea in our Feature suggestions board. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@WoutersFM Welcome! It's good that the community is growing! Sorry to hear about your restrictions changed your Fitbit apps language settings. At this time there isn't a way to change these settings as the app depends on your phone settings to work. You could add you vote for the idea in our Feature suggestions board. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue right now. I find it very odd that we are unable to change it back even though it was always in English. I hate the Dutch version!

Best Answer

Er van uitgaande dat je geen restricties hebt zoals de topic opener, kun je de app weer in het Engels krijgen door de iPhone language op Engels te zetten. Nadeel daarvan is dat alles in het Engels is maar zelf kan ik daar prima mee werken 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here, but my app language suddenly changed to Swedish (my native language) after the latest update.

Nothing wrong with that, but the problem is that some words are translated wrong, and the most annoying thing: Everything is not translated so it’s a constant mix of English and Swedish, even in the same sentences.

Why did Fitbit do this? It looks ridiculous to say the least!

Best Answer