Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather keeps saying on Fitbit no wether try syncing your phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can’t get wether on Fitbit . Keeps saying try syncing my phone . 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Watchy It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry to hear that your Weather app isn't updating on your device. Which device do you have? Have you tried any troubleshoots.  Try restarting your device the open the weather app and sync while this app shows on the screen.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Watchy It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry to hear that your Weather app isn't updating on your device. Which device do you have? Have you tried any troubleshoots.  Try restarting your device the open the weather app and sync while this app shows on the screen.

Let me know how it goes!

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes it’s all working now

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

@Watchy really happy to hear that the suggestions helped you and thank you for confirming this as it may help other members in the same situation. I would still appreciate if you could tell me which Fitbit device do you have?

I look forward to your reply!

Best Answer
0 Votes