Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit App still not working

It’s been weeks since my Fitbit app has worked. Everyday I try to log in but just get this screen. I’ve deleted and re-downloaded, cleared the cache, reset the phone (all numerous times) and still nothing. Fitbit told me that my issue would be fixed but still nothing. Guess I’ll switch to an Apple Watch. 

IMG_6377.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Davemassi  new iOS app was released today - click to learn more. You might want to give it a try.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've noticed the app has been pretty buggy for me the past few days, especially today. It won't regularly update my steps, zone minutes, or hourly activity in real time. Even syncing manually (which I notice is very laggy) doesn't always update it. I've tried force-quitting the app and then opening it again, even shutting down and restarting my phone but it doesn't always work. And then suddenly out of completely nowhere it will update everything. It's just very fickle. I wasn't sure if it was a problem on my end or a recent Fitbit issue. 

If I need to get the new iOS app I'm not sure how to do so because doing a search in the App Store it doesn't turn up, at least for the Fitbit Versa Lite which I have. Or does the new app cover all Fitbit versions? 

Best Answer

The iOS fitbit app is not specific to your device (versa, charge, etc.). This is the one you want ...fitbit414.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @jessmac78 two things about app updates. 1. they are rolling, so not everyone will get them at the same time. AND 2. you can only get the app that is available for your phone's specific operating system.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes