Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Compatibility with Apple Health

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a really good reason why as a Fitbit can NOT be connected to the Apple Health app?

i get that they would love you to buy an Apple Watch but, I don’t need one. I have a Versa. It would be nice if it all linked for me to easily show my consultants & doctors to help them understand my conditions in conjunction to my heart rate, sleep & exercise.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Minty10058, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums. I understand your concern and how important it is for you that the Fitbit app can sync with Apple Health. At this moment there are no plans to implement this feature however, we continue to evaluate new partners and will update you if we have news to share. Fitbit has a history of working with the community to bring potential features to reality, and we thank you for taking the time to share your ideas and suggestions.

I hope this can be helpful and resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you please feel free to reply, I'll be happy to continue helping you. Happy stepping!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not glad discovering nor communicating this (as I just acquired a couple of shiny new AltaHR's) but Fitbit not syncing with Apple Health is a business decision, not a difficulty or SW issue (in fact it has not such kind of sync limitations on Android OS: Health, Thirty party Chatting apps notifications (Whatsapp, Telegram, Signal))

I hope that Fitbit C-level guys finally realize and allow all of the "other's" iOS customers also fully enjoy their products some day (I hope soon than later, because the competitors are ruthless and the market brands is skrinking).

Why would you pay hundred of dollars for a wearable limited in SW features under iOS in purpose? (On Android OS supports everything from above)

Fitbit should take more care of Alta/AltaHR/Charge product customers using iOS; otherwise they will move to Withings, or even cheapers Huawei, Xiaomi bands.

Best Answer

Hello @Torakaru, I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your feedback with us. Please note that our team continues to evaluate new partners and will update you if we have news to share. Fitbit has a history of working with the community to bring potential features to reality, and we thank you for taking the time to share your ideas and suggestions about Fitbit and Apple Health. Even though an integration with Apple Health is not foreseen in the near future the Fitbit Web API is available for any 3rd-party developers that would be able to create an iOS app that would sync Fitbit data with the Health app. 

Once again, I appreciate your patience and understanding, have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes