Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app IOS recording incorrect calories ALL the time.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I spent many hours over the last two days deleting things in my food log via the IOS fitbit app that should not be there, for example for breakfast yesterday I had;

four slices bacon 415cals

two eggs 184cals

one sausage link 81cals

Total: 680

The app adds the calories wrong, It's giving me close to 4000 calories for that ONE meal, it can't do simple addition, it's driving me absolutely insane. Thats just one example, it's doing it for several meals throughout the day, it's also adding extra servings at random, eg. I'd input ONE single sausage link and it logs it as one and I'm under calories for the day, when I look at the app a few minutes later I'm several hundred calories over my daily as the app has added in 8 or 9 extra sausages that I didn't log. Even if I delete the extra sausages out it always puts them back in, it might take a minute or a few hours or a day but they'll always go back in.

I've tried logging out of the app, turning off my phone, deleting the app, reinstalling the app, turing phone on and off again, it always does the same thing. Everything works as it should on my computer via the dastboard but I can't use this all the time as its a major inconvienience.

Please help, there must be a solution or else the fitbit is going back to the shop where it came from for a refund.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Anyone?

Best Answer
0 Votes