Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app crashes iOS 11.2.1

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have not been able to get into my Fitbit app for almost a week.. it says we are upgrading  databases & then it says oops something went wrong please try again!! It happens constantly & I can’t get in.. Help!! I’ve shut down the app, I’ve re logged into my WiFi, I’ve shut down my phone & nothings working!! Should I delete App or will I loose all my data?? Thank you 🙏🏼 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Your fitbit holds up to 7 days of data.  

if you go to the dashboard on the web when does it say it last synced?  

I have not had this issue with my fitbit app.  Which iPhone are you using?  

I do suggest re-installing the app or finding another way to sync (a tablet or another smartphone?)

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Your fitbit holds up to 7 days of data.  

if you go to the dashboard on the web when does it say it last synced?  

I have not had this issue with my fitbit app.  Which iPhone are you using?  

I do suggest re-installing the app or finding another way to sync (a tablet or another smartphone?)

Best Answer

Thank you.. it says my last sync was sun 2:37am..?!? I have the iPhone 6plus .. I will delete the app & reinstall it.. fingers crossed I hope it works 🤗👍🏼

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. Yesterday I reinstalled it, and it was okay. But today, the problem occurs again.

Best Answer

I also am having issues with IOS 11.2.1.  Just got a new iPhone 7plus, yesterday my charge2 would update but would not get any notifications, get the same message as you. ,Updated to 11.2.1 last night and now my Charge 2 sometimes updates, mostly doesn't.  Help

Best Answer
0 Votes
Someone suggested to delete the app & re install it... I did & so far so good.. I think I got dropped out of a few challenges & 1 night of sleep didn’t show up but at least I can get in & it caught me up.. I have a Surge over a year old. If I cheer/ taunt someone or try to accept someone’s request or read too much on the news feed it will just crash but I can get back in!! I hope this helps!! 🏃🏻‍:female_sign:💪🏼🤗

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Don’t think this was a good idea. Deleted the app, turned Bluetooth off
and back on. Downloaded Fitbit again, signed in. Tracker is connected to
Bluetooth but the app doesn’t find the tracker now
Best Answer
0 Votes

Facing this issue too.

Re-installing only solves the problem for a day.

Bug comes again tomorrow.

You have to reinstall it everyday...

Hey guys, any suggestions on other brands?

The logging out issue exists for several months. And this fatal crashing issue is the last straw.

Best Answer
0 Votes

reinstall is not a solution, it is a one-day solution....

Best Answer
0 Votes