Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app crashing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit app is flashing then closing down ? Tried taking it off my iPhone and reinstalling several times and it’s not worked ? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Piplar. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with the Fitbit app before reaching out. 

May I know if it crashes when trying to sync? Or does it happen after opening the app? Also, please let me know your iPhone's model.

In the meantime and to work on this situation, I'd recommend to give a try to the following steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Reboot your phone.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and try to sync.

I've moved your post to the iOS App for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Piplar. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with the Fitbit app before reaching out. 

May I know if it crashes when trying to sync? Or does it happen after opening the app? Also, please let me know your iPhone's model.

In the meantime and to work on this situation, I'd recommend to give a try to the following steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Reboot your phone.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and try to sync.

I've moved your post to the iOS App for organization purposes. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi I have forced app both reloaded it from the App Store and restarted my  iPhone 12mini several times. The app lets me sign in then just flashes and shuts down. My phone won’t blue tooth to the watch either as it can’t find it yet Versa3 watch itself is fine measuring etc and can be picked up by other iPhones blue tooth. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Piplar I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes