Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into my app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can’t log in to my app

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Klinebarb. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for your help @SunsetRunner!

I would like to suggest you to go to your phone Settings > General > Date & Time and make sure Set Automatically is enabled. Then, force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app. After that, try to log in again. 

If you continue having syncing difficulties, please see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

I've moved your post to the iOS App board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Klinebarb 

If you can sign into this Fitbit Website your account isn’t compromised. I’d try turning your phone off for 1-2 mins then restart your phone and try logging back into the Fitbit App as you normally would your email address and password. If the issue continues try uninstalling the Fitbit App and reinstalling. If that doesn’t help please tell me which mobile device your working with….Android or IOS?
😃 I’m hopeful that a fresh restart of the phone fixes the issue. Please let me know   

Best Answer

Hi there, @Klinebarb. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for your help @SunsetRunner!

I would like to suggest you to go to your phone Settings > General > Date & Time and make sure Set Automatically is enabled. Then, force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app. After that, try to log in again. 

If you continue having syncing difficulties, please see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

I've moved your post to the iOS App board for organization purposes.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thank you. This worked!

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer

I’m happy your Back up and running 😃Which step worked for you @Klinebarb? knowing helps others. Please consider marking which step helped as “best answer” so that others experiencing the same issue can find answered quickly. 

Best Answer

@Klinebarb I'm glad to hear your issue is solved now. 🙂

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes