Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app is showing incorrect Weight Loss

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. When I log my weight in the app, it is incorrectly updating my dashboard. So 10st 10lbs will show on the dashboard as 10st 9.9lbs. I can not work out how to get it to show correctly. I have tried reinstalling the App. Can anyone help?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Sammijread I believe this is a bug or a glitch or trouble with rounding (not sure which) that rounds it down on the dashboard by a decimal.  I have not found or heard of a fix.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@Sammijread I believe this is a bug or a glitch or trouble with rounding (not sure which) that rounds it down on the dashboard by a decimal.  I have not found or heard of a fix.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

Hi there @Sammijread, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided and for taking the time to reinstall your Fitbit app.

As @Heather-S mentioned, we’re aware of this issue, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I’m having a problem where I logged my weight. I’ve lost almost 8lbs, but Fitbit is stating I lost 4.4. It’s not only rounding incorrectly as previously posted, the math is completely incorrect. 

Best Answer

Thank you. I’m not sure if this is happening in an effort to fix things, but today when I woke up, my Fitbit is on 9%, but I charged it fully yesterday & it won’t shutdown, switch screens or sync to my phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Never mind, my Fitbit died & I’ll have to get a new one I guess. Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue it’s showing I’ve lost 6 lbs less than I have from the date it’s calculating from 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve noticed same thing weight on main screen show correct number, but when you click into that where it shows all days it shows weight .1 less than on,Ian screen.   Strange they haven’t fixed this bug issue yet.  

Best Answer
0 Votes