Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app keeps saying I have notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Before opening the app, the screen shows a number. I do not know what it means. I have cleared all notifications and messages but the number does not go away. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @DKCepc 

I believe I can help. Open phone Settings then tap notifications, then tap on Fitbit.  Toggle Badges off. 
😃I hope this provided you with the best answer to your question. Please let me know

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @DKCepc 

I believe I can help. Open phone Settings then tap notifications, then tap on Fitbit.  Toggle Badges off. 
😃I hope this provided you with the best answer to your question. Please let me know

Best Answer

Thank you! That did the trick!

Blessings,
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer

That’s fantastic @DKCepc! 😃 I’m happy that resolves the issue for you. Pleas consider marking my instructions above as “best answer”. Doing so assist others looking to resolve the same up problem as you described quickly. I’d appreciate it. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week and always Happy Stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @DKCepc. @SunsetRunner Thanks for your great help!

@DKCepc Thanks for your efforts while working on this. I'm glad @SunsetRunner's suggestion worked for you, and I'll mark that post as the Best Answer to help other members. By the way, let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your story, meet people and create new topics. Keep up the super stepping! 😎

Best Answer