Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app log in, gray screen and missing data issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

4D754D74-F5AC-485F-A555-0021C4F3D1D1.png

On my IOS Fitbit app this is all that displays. Clicking the grey icons shows it is synced but it won’t display the data correctly. I’ve logged out and back in, force restarted, deleted and reinstalled. No fix. Any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
66 REPLIES 66

I guess I should have come here a little earlier.  As soon I added my first post everything came back on both phones (and the Kindle Fire that I forgot to mention the first time) and the apps that I had been trying to install on my Versa 2 for the last couple of hours have suddenly successfully installed. Problem discovered and resolved in the same day.  That's a refreshing change.  😄

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine just came back on. Yay!!

Best Answer

My Sense stopped working 3hrs ago and I also got the error message you received.  For some reason my Sense just started working all of the sudden.  They may have fixed the problem!  Fingers crossed it rolls out to everyone soon

Best Answer

Mine has been working uninterrupted.

I just wish the banner would give us a little hint of what the issue is. In the past the type of issue was revealed.

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone.

Thanks for your continued feedback and efforts while working on this matter. I'm happy to let you know that this issue has been resolved. The Fitbit app should allow you to access your tiles and data correctly. I truly appreciate your patience, don't hesitate to visit our Help Forums to receive help from the Community.

Have a good day.

Best Answer
Me too!

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

This doesn't answer anything. What is the fix?

Best Answer
0 Votes