Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app messages not showing up on Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the Fitbit Versa, and am able to get all the application notifications except for notifications from the Fitbit app itself. I read that you won't receive notices from Fitbit app on tracker, but messages and taunts should show up on the tracker. Messages and taunts do not show up on my Fitbit Versa tracker, and I have everything enabled so that it should. I am currently using an iPhone. Any suggestions would be awesome! Thank you!

PS. Love the Fitbit Versa!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @SJS1622 have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I'm very glad you're enjoying using your Fitbit Versa! 

At this moment, I would like to suggest you to go to the Fitbit app and tap on Account > Versa > Notifications > App Notifications and make sure the Fitbit app appears as enabled on this list. If it's already enabled, disable it and sync your Versa, then go back and enable this option and sync your Versa again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let us know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @SJS1622 have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I'm very glad you're enjoying using your Fitbit Versa! 

At this moment, I would like to suggest you to go to the Fitbit app and tap on Account > Versa > Notifications > App Notifications and make sure the Fitbit app appears as enabled on this list. If it's already enabled, disable it and sync your Versa, then go back and enable this option and sync your Versa again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let us know the outcome. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok I did that and seems to be intermittently working!! Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SJS1622 I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let us know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad. Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes