Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app no longer shows the battery % after syncing my Charge 4

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my app only gives vague battery level when I sync.  Up until this week it always gave me the % of battery charge left.  Why did it change suddenly in the app?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Roesie. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums.

Please swipe down on the Today tab of the Fitbit app to see your battery level in the top left corner. You'll see a new banner showing that your Charge 4 is syncing and how much it has of battery life. 

As friendly recommendation, please make sure your watch is syncing. You can manually sync your watch to update your device's battery level by following the steps from this help article How do I manually sync my tracker or watch?

I've moved your post to the iOS App board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Roesie. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums.

Please swipe down on the Today tab of the Fitbit app to see your battery level in the top left corner. You'll see a new banner showing that your Charge 4 is syncing and how much it has of battery life. 

As friendly recommendation, please make sure your watch is syncing. You can manually sync your watch to update your device's battery level by following the steps from this help article How do I manually sync my tracker or watch?

I've moved your post to the iOS App board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes