Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app not showing sleep benchmark information

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Once in a while, when I view my sleep in bar graph form, it will show "behind" my info, what the average should be in outline form. How do I get that displayed all the time? It would  be very useful.

Thanks, Dee

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

A screen shot of both displays might be helpful in understanding what your asking?

Best Answer
Thanks for replying…in answering your post, I just found what i’m looking for: it’s called Benchmark, which I found under the sleep stages!

Thanks,
Dee
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @SunsetRunner, it's great to see you around and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

I just wanted to let you know that I have moved your post from the Blaze board to the iOS app board, since I think that here you will be able to see more related topics about the Fitbit app.

Now about the issue you are having with your sleep information, as requested by our friend, can you please provide me with a screenshot?

Hope to hear from you soon. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
The first pic is what was showing up for over a week, the second is what I want each day!

Thanks for your future help!

D. Zlomanchuk
Best Answer
0 Votes